Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The First Rule of Book Club is...

...is that everyone talks about what happens at Book Club!

Book Clubs are a great way to stimulate discussion and generate repeat business for local booksellers. As an avid reader, I support Book Club efforts by offering to personally answer five questions in depth from each "The Missionary and the Brute" reading group that is put together. Simply tell me about your group - when you meet, how many members, etc. and submit five questions (hopefully open ended so I can ramble for you!) to my email at john.kenworthy@yahoo.com
 
As an added incentive for 2012 - at the end of each month starting at the end of December 2011 I will select the best question(s) to post here on the blog and send the submitting person(s) an autographed copy of "The Missionary and the Brute"!

No comments: