Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 11 - Kenworthy interviews Sam Kirshaw



I have gone on record before and will go on record again and yet again with my belief that novelist Sam Kirshaw is simply (or not so simply) a fantastic writer. Erudite, intellectual and wickedly iconoclastic, her debut novel, "The Cushion Effect" is subtle, wise and brilliantly realized. Her next effort "American Daughters" takes the next step in proving that she is not merely on the cusp of greatness, but is already in fact there. 

It is my distinct honor to be able to interview Sam regarding her technique and her books. I'm not truly qualified to do so - you know it, I know it, she knows it. But if it lifts up her art - then it is well worth it. Read the interview and then rush over to Amazon to get your own copy of "The Cushion Effect" on Kindle. Discover an exciting new voice as I have. 


Enjoy!
Kenworthy Interviews Sam Kirshaw
(Now live!)
http://www.samkirshaw.blogspot.com/

No comments: